We feel successful when we develop daily habits that positively shape who we are and what we stand for.
Here’s a list I’ve compiled of habits you might consider carving out time every day to practice–and then watch what it does for your self-empowerment!
- Read/listen to/watch something that is inspirational
- Exercise/stretch for 20+ minutes
- Get outside (and utilize a break in the morning and afternoon to do so)
- Plan what you’ll eat and water amount you will drink in advance
- Review your personal mission/vision/goals
- Journal your thoughts/learnings/ideas/progress
- Determine your top 3 priorities for today and top 3 for tomorrow
- Connect/express love to your family/friends
- Reflect with gratitude at day’s end (Check out my Big 5 Before Bed habits)
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep
- Do 1 household chore
- Sincerely thank someone
- Learn one new thing
- Do one random act of kindness
Yes, you literally must calendar these actions to make them happen on a regular basis. Which one will you adopt for the summer?
And if you need help with your time management in order to make some of these happen, check out my free tool at www.takebackmycalendar.com