Growing Forward Events
Choose an event below to resigter online!
Paul D. Casey
Growing Forward Services
Paul D. Casey is a life coach in WA, whose success strategy coaching helps you attain your self-leadership or team-leadership goals.
You can count on Paul to come alongside you to gain:
- A workable action plan on a trajectory/course you are excited about
- Peace of mind that you are pursuing the main priorities of your life
- New positive habits, with some accountability
- Positive reinforcement–someone to cheer you on
- An objective sounding-board who will process your life with you.
- A focus on your desired future, not the unchangeable past.
- Increased motivation to grow forward!
Get to know Paul
Listen to Paul’s interview with the International Association of Professional Life Coaches™ president, Jeannette Koczela
Book Paul for speaking event
Booking Paul for one of your live events (conferences, breakout sessions, retreats) gets your participants a boatload of practical, inspirational content that leaves everyone with a takeaway that can be applied the very next day to their lives.
Finding the best version of you
Basically, Growing Forward Services helps you get a little closer to the best version of you! Paul can coach you to bring vivid color back into your black-and-white life!
Willing to travel across the Northwest and beyond, as a speaker in WA, Paul presents THE most practical professional development seminars and fun, team-unifying retreats for you and your team to Grow Forward!
Through Paul’s inspirational workshops and team-building sessions, your team will:
- Explore better ways of communicating with each other
- Learn new soft skills for working together more effectively
- Discover how they contribute to the success/failure of teamwork and its results
- Be faced with the choice to become a role-model leader to others.
- Determine how to live out team values authentically
Coaching and equipping leaders and teams to spark breakthrough success
Growing Forward Blog
"The team is only as strong as its leader." Sometimes being a leader is an undoable job. Yet having the opportunity to influence people to achieve great goals for the organization and all of those it impacts, is worth it! As you are looking for people to mentor into...read more
Fight the urge to rush in and blast back at that person that just said something that rubbed you the wrong way, which hurts the relationship and lowers your credibility. Instead, consider these options for staying true to yourself while getting your opinion or...read more
Be a participant leader. Get in the trenches with your people, and work alongside them to see/solve their problems. You must build a track record of being fully invested in them for them to trust you and view you as a collaborative leader who cares. Be available,...read more